This is a great deal and everything that you need to make bubbles all summer long! This kit includes two large wands, two mini wands, and three gallon concentrate bottles of Ultra Bubble Solution. No more fighting over whose turn it is.
Guide to making your first bubble:
- If possible, choose a day and time with low wind and high humidity (seriously, go to weather.com and check the actual humidity level. When it is 60% or higher, bubbles will float a long time).
- Take a bottle of solution and pour it into a gallon size bucket and pour in one gallon room temperature water (you can mix up less at a time if you want).
- Dip you giant bubble wand in the solution and lift it out with your back to the breeze.
- Open up your bubble wand and watch the bubbles fly out!
- Now do that again a thousand times!
Tricks and fun things to do:
- Blow bubbles in bubbles.
- Get the bubbles to land on water.
- Show your neighbors what cool bubbles you have.
- Blow bubbles with your hands.
-Catch a bubble.
-Chase the bubbles.
-Avoid the bubbles (Limbo!)
- Much more. Get creative!
top of page
bottom of page